Updates

Updates

February, 2010

Next Meeting September 20, 2009

Hello everyone

According to the times available for most people, Thursday October 1st at 2:00pm will be our meeting time in front of SU-17. This meeting we will discuss:

- Plans/Events for the semester
- Electing new leadership
- Ideas for funds from Mission to Be Clean and Green win last year (about $400 now)
- As well as the Mission to be Clean and Green campaign for this semester

To review examples of our previous projects, see our picture albums on Facebook. Propose some ideas for movie nights, environmental clean-ups, fundraisers and field trips at this meeting. Look at our website to see which leadership positions are available and consider stepping up this semester and nominating yourself for some positions. You will gain leadership and organizational experience, as well as college memories and lifelong friends!

*Feel free to bring snacks or lunch/drinks for the group to share if you would like, as we can reimburse you*

Look forward to seeing you there :)

- Kimberly B. Herman
CO-Founder ESO
Past President/CO-President ESO

June Event June 4, 2009

Hi Everyone!

We will be having an end of the semester celebration for the Environmental Student Organization, at Moonlight beach in Encinitas, Tomorrow afternoon at 1pm. We are going to Barbecue hamburgers and Hot Dogs so bring your appetite and some food to share!
We will also be discussing plans for next semester, going over the available leadership opportunities within our group, and discussing how best to utilize the funds earned from the Mission to Be Clean and Green campaign.

Sorry this is late, but please RSVP by sending moc.evil|nerdna#moc.evil|nerdna an email or just make a friendly comment on our Facebook account if you can make it!

Event: ESO BBQ

Details: BBQ to Thank Volunteers and Advisors
Congrats and Farewell to Members Who are Transferring

Location: Moonlight Beach, Encinitas
Moonlight Beach is located west of I-5 on Encinitas Boulevard in Encinitas
http://www.parks.ca.gov/lat_long_map/default.asp?lvl_id=299

Date: Friday 06/05/09
Start Time: 1:00pm
End Time: 11:00pm

Contact: Andre Navarro, Robert Quartarone
E-Mail: moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE

D-Sal Plant May 7, 2009

Oceanography Professor and ESO advisor Dr. Yon will be having two field trips to the Poseidon Desalination pilot project in Carlsbad next week: Monday, May 11 and Thursday, May 14. The trip begins at 1:30 PM with a beach walk to discuss beach processes. The tour of the project site will be at 2:30pm. Tours are scheduled so guests can see the intake area where seawater enters the system and then watch as it is processed into high quality drinking water in 20 minutes. They can even taste the product water right on-site. Sea water to drinkable water in 20 min. Come check it out and have a chance to ask questions about the project.

Contact Dr. Yon at ude.ramolap|noyl#ude.ramolap|noyl by this afternoon to RSVP and moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE to find out about the carpool.

See you there!

ESO Staff

Carlsbad Desalination Project
http://www.carlsbaddesal.com/pilot.htm

Last Event Spring '09! May 5, 2009

Dear ESO Members and Palomar Community

Join us this Friday for our last event of the semester! We will meet at Dixon Lake at 9:00am in front of the Ranger Station (ask for directions at Main Gate, tell staff you are there for the volunteer event). Thanks to everyone for a great semester. Special thanks to the ESO members who participated in the Mission to Be Clean and Green at Palomar, and to the ASG and Mission Federal Credit Union. Because of this campus wide effort we earned $500 for club projects and further volunteer events! We look forward to seeing old and new members this Friday!

Palomar’s Environmental Student Organization (ESO) will be volunteering at Dixon Lake in Escondido on May 8th, to help educate the public and improve our community lake

Event: ESO May Event
Attachment: Flyer
Details: LAST EVENT OF THE SEMESTER DIXON LAKE
Help Plant Young Trees
Invasive Species Education
Fire Prevention
BBQ For Volunteers (With Vegetarian Options Available)

Location: Dixon Lake, Escondido
http://www.mapquest.com/DIXONLAKE

Date: Friday 05/08/09
Start Time: 9:00am (If you can show up between 9am and 1pm, Email us)
End Time: 2:00pm

What do we plan to do
At Dixon Lake we will be hanging posters/signs to inform the public about invasive species. These will be displayed in some of the Lake’s kiosk stands. We will also plant some young tree saplings and cut back over grown brush for fire prevention.

Why have we decided to do this
We think this is important because Dixon Lake is visited by many different members of our community, (i.e. fishermen, hikers, boy scouts, campers etc.). Staging our event at Dixon Lake will allow us to contact and educate representatives of many of these diverse groups.

What will the long-term impact of this project be?
When people plant native species instead of invasive, it helps to reestablish the natural habitat. Invasive plants are a big part of the weed problem that causes fires in our area, by removing these and by planting native oak saplings we will help to reduce fire danger. Invasive species of animals can also be a big problem; they disturb local ecosystems causing an imbalance in their populations.

Co-Presidents: Andre Navarro, Robert Quartarone
E-Mail: moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE

?ui=2&ik=4cc34bb6e0&view=att&th=12112e51fd28399f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_fud542m60&zw

SCHEDULE For EARTH DAY April 20, 2009

So ill be there by 7:15/30ish to help set up I’m going to bring doughnuts and oranges ill have the poster board ready for all ya’ll , lets try to get donation!

Robert: 8am-11am
Claudia: 8am-11am I think

Kimberly: 12:30-1pm
Andre: 1pm ish-2pm
Josh 1pm-till whenever

2:30 is clean up so i'm thinking we should be done before this time ill try to be out there to help you guys, my class starts at 2pm

call or text me if you have any questions!

-Andre Navarro

April 16, 2009

Sorry for such a late update first off!
We are making some changes to the ESO club. We have new meeting times and days, we have new officers, and new events!

New Meeting times: Every Friday from 3pm-5pm in room SU-204
3rd Wednesday of the month in the arboretum (if weather permits)

Events for the ESO
Movie Night: 4/17
Earth Day: 4/22
Spring Fest 4/28 & 4/29

April Movie Night April 15, 2009

Dear ESO Members and Palomar Community

Join the ESO and CINEMA club Friday April 17, in Room P-32 for the film Garbage Warrior, $1 for entry, free food, discussion

Film Synopsis:

Imagine a home that heats itself, provides its own water, grows its own food and needs no expensive technology, and can be built anywhere, by anyone, out of the things society throws away. Thirty years ago, architect Michael Reynolds imagined such a home - then set out to build it. Garbage Warrior is a feature-length documentary film telling the epic story of maverick US architect Michael Reynolds and his fight to introduce radically sustainable housing. An extraordinary tale of triumph over bureaucracy, Garbage Warrior is above all an intimate portrait of an extraordinary individual and his dream of changing the world.

There will be food and drinks at the viewing with discussion afterwards.

Event: ESO April Event
Attachment: Flyer

Details: ESO and Cinema Club Movie Night "Garbage Warrior"

Location: P-32 Auditorium (Double Doors Face NS Building) @6:30pm

Date: Friday 04/17/09
Start Time: 6:30pm
End Time: 8:00pm

E-Mail: moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE

?ui=2&ik=4cc34bb6e0&view=att&th=120b10cc298bdb6d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_ftm0dhh90&zw

ESO Members need to know! April 9, 2009

List of stuff the ESO Members need to know about!

1) April 17th (Friday) ESO and the Cinema club join forces for a Movie Night
In room P-32 at 6:30pm.
Movie: Garbage Warrior
I would like to see everyone make this!

2) April 22nd (Wednesday) Earth Day
The International Honor Society: Phi Theta Kappa - Alpha Omega Rho Chapter is presenting "The Earth Day" event.

“This event will take place on Wednesday, April 22nd from 10:00am to 2:00pm in the SU Quad of Palomar College.
The goal of this event is to make the community more aware of what it is going on in our planet such as, pollution, deforestation, animal extinction, coral bleaching, desertification, global warming etcetera, and give them ways to help out.

Your task in this event is to spread, propose or create solutions to stop such harmful activities. For instance, ways to keep our natural resources, recycling, energy saving etcetera. Therefore, I would love you and your organization to participate in this fair. Either setting up a booth (Tables and chairs will be provided.) on this day, or as speaker.”

As a club that is concerned with environmental issues we need to take part in this event! If any one is available to be at the table this will be very helpful. I am going to put together some issues that are of concern to the environment and make a poster, all you need to do is be able to explain the issues which won’t be hard. Please email me if can make this even if it’s just for a little bit of time!

3) April 28th & 29th (Tuesday and Wednesday) Spring Fest
Event 9am-2pm (both days)

We need someone to man the table (doesn’t need to be a man) each day.
I can do Tuesday but not Wednesday.

This is going to be a “Western Theme” festival.
The other clubs will be selling food (FUND RAISING), they said they will be selling foods such as (cotton candy, caramel apples, ice cones, pop corn) We need to come up with some thing different so there isn’t competition, and this needs to be decided by Tuesday because at the ICC rep meeting they want to know what each club is doing.
I thought we should sell some chilly, any other ideas????

**4) April 30th, Diversity Event **
10am- 2am they want the clubs to be out there showing how divers your club is,
At 5pm there is an evening part which the clubs will not be going to or be apart of, however they would like everyone to attend individually.

The Fashion club would like club members or one person from each club to dress up like what their personal heritage people would dress up as, or customary attire that your culture would wear on occasions like a Kimono for Japanese people. They will be holding a fashion show and would like those members dress in their cultural attire to do the cat walk.

Thanks to everyone who is involved with the ESO, you guys are awesome! We need all the help we can for these events. So just email me at this email account or my personal one moc.evil|nerdna#moc.evil|nerdna if you have any questions, ideas or if you can make it to an event.

Thanks!

-Andre Navarro
President of the ESO at Palomar

Next Meeting April 1, 2009

Hello ESO members!

I hope everyone is doing great in their classes. Our next monthly meeting will be held on April 3rd (This Friday) at 3pm in the Student Union, look for a sign on the table that says ESO. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

PS: Refreshments will be provided!

-Andre Navarro
President of the ESO

Movie Night March 30, 2009

The ESO and the CINEMA club, are putting a movie night together on April 10, at 4:00pm in room SU17.The movie will be "garbage warrior", it's about an architect fight to build off the grid self sufficient communities. we will have discussion about what were about to watch in Su17, then we will go to room P32 for the viewing and have a discussion on what was viewed. there will be food and drinks at the viewing.

Thank you
Robert Quartarone
(Vice President of ESO)

Next Meeting March 3, 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm sending this email out to inform you all that we are planning to have our monthly meeting on Wednesday at 3:30pm-4:30pm outside room SU-17 we are planning to talk about future volunteer opportunities that involve the conservation of the environment or anything environmentally friendly in our communities, bring some good ideas!

Our ICC Rep, Melissa has a letter that concerns all of us (as community college students), I believe we should all take a look at it and decided whether to sign this petition requesting the government to not cut anymore educational budgets which can
further reduce higher education for community college facilities. Apparently, "they are planning to cut more classes in semesters to come and it concerns us students."

I also believe it is important that we discuss the different ways we can fund-raise for our club.

Last but not least I would like to thank everyone who came to the Campus Explorations presentation entitled "BIG GREEN LIES"; I would also like to thank the members who worked so hard to present all their awesome information! Our website has been updated with some of the information presented last Wednesday if you want to check it out.

-Andre Navarro

Event: ESO Once Monthly Meeting
Attachment: None

Location: Outside SU-17
Date: Wednesday 03/04/09
Start Time: 3:30pm
End Time: 4:30pm

February Email February 21, 2009

Dear ESO Members and Palomar Community

Join us for our presentation "Big Green Lies" this Wednesday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm in Room P-32 where we will address some misconceptions about the environment, pressing concerns in our area and some possible solutions. Afterwards from 3:00pm to 4:00pm we are having refreshments and discussion for the San Diego Foundation about the most pressing environmental concerns.

The San Diego Woman's Foundation contacted the ESO about gathering the members of the Environmental Student Organization of Palomar, leaders in the community, and those knowledgeable in the Environmental community together to discuss the most pressing environmental concerns today. The Foundation is in the process of writing their Grant criteria and have decided that next year the focus of their $250,000 funds will be to help improve the environment. Join members of the CSUSM Ecology club and its advisors along with other CSUSM Professors, and Palomar College Professors and students who would like to weigh in on this topic to Palomar College on Wednesday.This is a great opportunity that could lead to funding for projects that will improve the environment. Let's work together to get a good turn out and represent what the Palomar, CSUSM, and North County community feels our most pressing concerns are!

Event: ESO February Event
Attachment: Flyer
Details: ESO Presentation "Big Green Lies" and
Community Discussion and Refreshments
Location: P-32 Auditorium (Double Doors Face NS Building)

Date: Wednesday 02/25/09
Start Time: 2:00pm
End Time: 3:00pm - 4:00pm

Contact: Bryce Summerhays, Andre Navarro
E-Mail: moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE

January Email January 27, 2009

Dear ESO Members and Palomar Community

Thanks to everyone for a great Fall semester. Our next meeting will be Wednesday February 04 in room SU-17

To recap last semester:

September
We had a presence at Discover Palomar days where we created a poster and promoted the ESO
We had our first movie night screening of "Who killed the Electric Car" and petition signing which was a huge success
We helped out with the Oceanside SUN (Supporting Urban Neighborhoods) project

October
We voted and elected new leadership and created a few new ESO positions
We organized a lake cleanup and fire prevention at Lake Dixon in Escondido (including a delicious BBQ) which was a project that took place on "Make a Difference Day"

November
We organized our second movie night "The 11th Hour" in November which was also a canned food drive
We continued our fundraiser for the Red Cross from the month prior

All of these events would not have been possible without each and every one of you, and I would like to thank you all with a gift for your work for last semester. I found out about getting t-shirts for our club printed up and just sent another email out to the Professor on campus who can help us with that. As far as I know he is willing to help with the printing and all we need to do is to provide him with the shirts.

It is also the beginning of a new semester and time to elect some new leadership. I have been honored to be the Co-President of the ESO for a year now, and have learned so much. I still plan to be a member—available to help with anything and I am excited to see who will lead our group this year. I've streamlined the process of sending out email reminders, creating meeting agendas and minutes and have templates for all of these which will greatly increase the efficiency of the two Co-Presidents.

In addition to the Co-President spot the other positions available for re-election are as follows:

A. Secretary/Treasurer:
B. ICC Rep:
C. Membership/Outreach:
D. Fund Raising Chair:
E. Media/Journalism Chair:
F. Web Master:
G. Community Service Chair:
H. Political Chair:
I. Chair Man/Woman of Fun:

I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Event: ESO February Meeting
Attachment: ESO Agenda

Details: ESO Once-Monthly Meeting
Location: SU-17

Date: Wednesday 02/04/09
Start Time: 2:00pm
End Time: 2:30pm

Contact: Kimberly Herman, Andre Navarro
E-Mail: moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE

October 5, 2008

Hi Everyone

Ed Solis is stepping down as the Co-President of the ESO because he is overwhelmed right now, so although we are sad to see him go and are very appreciative of all of his work over the past year, we're opening up the position to our Members. The Co-President works together with me and the other members of our group to lead, to motivate, to help our club accomplish the goals our members decide on and to help things get done. The Co-President and I (and I hope) the Members as a whole have a lot of fun, a feeling of giving something back, and of learning as lot about themselves, others, and this world, by being a part of our group. The productivity and accomplishments of the club are a direct result of the efforts of our members and leadership so if you want to get involved, are enthusiastic and willing to commit some of your free time to our organization, join us and consider the Co-President nomination! Applicants should email moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE#moc.liamg|ramolaPfoOSE with your name and why you want the position.

At our next once monthly meeting this Friday at 11am, we'll be voting for all of the nominees. The winner will be the Co-President for the term of one semester, with another election to determine the Co-Presidents for the Spring of 2009. Looking forward to seeing all of you at the next meeting and to reading your Co-President nomination emails!

Sincerely

Kimberly B. Herman
ESO Co-President

July 11, 2008

This was a planning meeting where we brainstormed and focused on the goals we want to accomplish next semester. We also discussed our joint event with the Palomar Engineering and Physics Student Organization (PEPSO) Thursday July 24 (more info Here)

Looking forward to seeing you there!

June 13, 2008

This meeting we showed the documentary "Who killed the Electric Car" which is an entertaining and informative movie. Check out http://www.sonyclassics.com/whokilledtheelectriccar/ to see more. We plan to show this film again this Fall. Stay tuned!

Spring 08 Summary May 14, 2008

Last Fridays meeting went well and we were glad to see so many new faces. We discussed our plans for this summer as well as reviewed our accomplishments (and what we learned) this semester. We also began to discuss our ideas for the Fall and for Recycle Mania next year.

This semester we hosted several events

  • Tour of Fusion Reactor at General Atomics, SD
  • Environmental Movie night co-hosted with SECA of Palomar
  • Creek to Bay Clean up (Partnered with I love a Clean San Diego and SECA)

We also

Had a presence at

  • Arboretum beautification day at Palomar
  • Earth Day event at Palomar

Worked on

  • Our websites

Contacted

  • Recylcing/Facilities director here at Palomar to find out about what is currently happening on campus
  • Cal State San Marcos in an effort to learn about their recycling programs and find out why they've won Recycle Mania for three consecutive years

We are looking forward to this summer and to our next meeting June 9.

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

April 25, 2008

The Board Member meeting (Alex, Ed and I) went well last Friday and we all agreed on several key points. Alex is really focusing on improving the recycling program on campus and is looking for people interested in helping her with that. Ed will be meeting with the Recycling Director from our campus so if anyone has any questions they would like answered please email Ed. This weeks Earth Day event at Palomar was a success with several vendors providing information to students and a small presence from our club this year, with hopes for next year's event to be a more complete collaboration between our club and the ASG.

Our goals for the next few weeks are

  • Work on the recycling program on campus
  • Continue to communicate about, coordinate, and attend events on and off campus
  • Plan for our last meeting of the semester, Friday May 9th and see about a possible trip to the California Clean Innovation 2008 Info
  • Recruit new members and communicate with existing members about plans for the summer
  • Update our mailing list and keep it current

See you all this Saturday

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

Creek to Bay Cleanup April 25, 2008

Hello everyone!

We are excited about this Saturday's Creek to Bay Cleanup in Oceanside, check your inbox for more info. I sent the same flyer that is posted around campus out to everyone's email.

Also The California Clean Innovation event is going on in LA, with talks about a field trip in the works. Check our our Updates Page for more info.

Please refer to our Updates, Events, and Google Group Discussion Page for information about what we are up to and what we have done.

Also if you are visiting our site for the first time, don't forget to join our mailing list by visiting our Google site HERE and creating a free google account to join our mailing list which is fast and easy. It is the best way to stay up-to-date with our activities.

See you around campus, at one of our events, or at our next meeting!

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

?ui=2&ik=4cc34bb6e0&view=att&th=126b88e85c67d126&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_g5iakmv30&zw
?ui=2&ik=4cc34bb6e0&view=att&th=126b88e85c67d126&attid=0.2&disp=inline&realattid=f_g5iakz901&zw
?ui=2&ik=4cc34bb6e0&view=att&th=126b88e85c67d126&attid=0.3&disp=inline&realattid=f_g5ial82u2&zw

April 4, 2008

Hello!

Here are a few of the things I have been working on since our last meeting:

  • I have added a page to our site (with info to be organized by date for now) which you can view here

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/ieo-eso/web/architecture-urban-planning - or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't work.

  • I've edited and added text to my Think Green page which can be viewed Here
  • I have been in communication with Elisa of SECA and am planning a meeting with her this Wednesday. Everyone in our group is invited to join.

In addition to that, I will be meeting with Ed and with Alex sometime next week to discuss our once-monthly meeting which will be held next Friday at Palomar College in room SU-17. An agenda for that meeting will be up on our website shortly.

Finally Thank you to Ed and Melissa for their work on the Fusion Reactor tour and to all of the PEPSO members who could join us on the tour, which was a great success.

Great job all!

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

First Meeting Adjourned March 18, 2008

Hello again! With our first meeting out of the way, our organization will be paving the way towards environmental awareness and looking into what we can do to become more sustainable. Topics discussed included water treatment, our recycling program on campus, green building, and guidelines that we, as students, can use to help the environment.

I have preserved the agenda for March 14, 2008 into a PDF file, and moved it to old-agendas-minutes, which can be found under the Meeting Docs menu on the top menu bar. You can also find our Minutes there as well. Feel free to add/edit information we have discussed in our meeting. Also, I have made an Updates page, which will be home of the updates you see here. This will hopefully make the homepage look less cluttered, and we can probably add other cool stuff on our homepage!

Lastly, I have two tasks that I am working on that will take priority over other tasks for me.

The first one is that I would like to hold an officer's meeting during Palomar College's Spring Break (March 22-30) to discuss the design for this website. Specifically, I would like to add some items to help with communication and education, but we are running out of room on our top menu bar. Also, we as designers of the website have design the website in the perspective of a first time viewer, with accessibility and attractiveness in mind.

The second task is to produce a business plan for our organization so we can start requesting funding for our projects. As a startup organization, we start with zero funds, and I will be looking into ways our organization can sell environmentally-friendly products or hosting events that will help with our fundraising efforts. I will also look into making a Donations e-jar so we can raise funds that way.

I hope everybody's doing well with mid-term exams (Palomar College) or finals (UCSD), and looking forward to an exciting Spring Break!

-Ed, March 18, 2008

March 12, 2008

Today's meeting with SECA (Student's for Environmental Conservation and Action) advisor Beth Pearson ( Her Homepage is Here ) went well.

We discussed our groups goals and introduced ourselves, and found out about SECA's plans for an Environmental Movie on April 15 at Palomar College. It will be in the New Science building room NS-135. We will have more info on our Events/Places page with the time and the film info as the date approaches.

Also, thank you to Ed who created our Polls page [ Current Poll ]. If any of you would like to submit a poll for the site feel free to contact one of us about it so we can help you do it.

I am working on integrating our http://groups.google.com/group/ieo-eso site and this site together. This can be a way for us to all communicate and host discussions publicly. Look for an email invite to this group from google soon.

Finally, we are all looking forward to our meeting on Friday at 11am in room SU-17 at Palomar College. Since our group is geared for the busy student, this is our only meeting this month. We will be communicating mostly through email and through our website in between meetings. Looking forward to seeing you then!

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

March 6, 2008

Hello All

Thank you to Ed for creating the next-meeting-agenda, events and places-to-see pages of our website. All great ideas.

I encourage everyone to read and add to these pages. This is our group and it should reflect our work, interests, and efforts. If you are unsure of adding something feel free to contact me for guidance, technical support, or encouragement. moc.tcerutlucra|hbK#moc.tcerutlucra|hbK

This is your site, so make it work for you and let's keep the ideas flowing!

I have created a tentative first meeting agenda. Please read it and add to it as you deem necessary.

Also, some of you may have heard about SECA(students for environmental conservation and action). The meeting time for this group has just been changed to Wednesdays at 12:30pm in room NS 211(life science lounge). I have been in contact with their group leader and plan on attending their upcoming March 12 meeting. Here is what I have found of theirs online http://daphne.palomar.edu/blowe/SECA.htm

Keep up the great work and see you soon!

Sincerely,

Kimberly b. Herman

New Additions March 4, 2008

I have taken the liberty of adding the events and places-to-see sections of our website. They can be found on the menu bar above. Feel free to add more to the list if you find more events we can attend or places we can visit.

Also, our very first scheduled meeting is March 14, 2008 @ 11 AM in SU-17. I've included a section where you can add topics you want to talk about, the next-meeting-agenda. I hope to see you there!

-Ed, Mar 4, 2008

We Are Official! Feb 26, 2008

Hey everyone! I received word from the Office of Student Affairs that we are an officially recognized club! Yipee!

I will be working on fund raising soon. The funds will never go toward the profits of members, just so you know. We will use the funds for items such as field trips, conferences, guest speakers, project supplies, etc. Also, the use of funds will be voted on by members of the organization. Further, we will need a Minutes to authorize the transfer of funds from the club account to another party.

I will also see if I can add Google AdSense to the website. The advertisements should be set up like a little sidebar with short text ads pertaining to the theme of our site.

-Ed, Feb 26, 2008

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License